Key Account Manager
Company profile: Our client is a Global Leader in manufacturing and selling the oil products such as bitumen. They are looking for a Key Account Manager based in Hanoi Capital. If you experience in B2B sales, key account management in the Oil products, you are the right Talent for the job. Below are further information of the job for your application:
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Work location: Hanoi Capital
Salary: USD 1,000 – 1,500 Gross/ month
- Develop & maintain business relationship with designated Asphalt customers, assist the customer and support the relevant divisions in forecasting, ordering and delivering the products.
- Coordinates the most efficient customer visit schedule in accordance with the agreed business plan. Establishes a strong positive identity for the company within the designated customers, including personal, appearance, behavior & practiced discipline.
- Takes personal responsibility for ensuring all aspect of the company customer service as perceived by customers are at the highest level. Provide customers satisfied customer services to create unique added value.
Get the profitable asphalt business grown in the designated customers to achieve business plan objectives. Identify continually opportunities for expanding business to create new accounts and increase the share in the shared accounts as well.
Updated information to the business including competitors’ related info of price, customer policy as well as road building project, market demand.
Ensure credit is approved and effectively collected in accordance with the company credit policy.
Ensure to minimize/eliminate bad debts
Assist South Sales Manager on Marketing:
To set up and maintain a good business relationship with all PMUs (Project Management Unit), Project Consultant Groups from MOT (Ministry of Transportation) to obtain additional, specific info about market, customers, competitors, etc. & report to South Sales Manager
- At least university degree major in economics, trading, commerce or equivalent
- Minimum 3-year experience in a Sales position of B2B business in a multi-national company
- Experience in bitumen firm, materials for transportation or materials for construction, cement, betonne field is an advantage
- Excellent skills of communications, analytical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to work independently and in a team under high pressure
- Can communicate in English
- Computer literacy: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to travel (being able to drive car)
Should you find yourself a good fit for the position and wish to advance your career onto a new level, do not hesitate to send us your latest updated resume to email@example.com or contact +84 933 697 659 (Ms. Phương Uyên) for further details.