Company profile: We are assisting our client – a standout global entertainment service provider that aims to bring Internet TV and Movies to every corner of the world via a frictionless, limitless, inexpensive, no contract, quality service, in seeking talents for the post of Country Manager who is accountable for the overall growth and performance of Company on an operational as well as strategic level. Below is the detail job description:
Job Title: Country Manager
Work location: Thuy Khue, Tay Ho, Ha Noi
Report to Regional Head
- Statutory compliance:
- Ensure statutory compliance of the local entity;
- Liaison with regulatory bodies.
- Communication and Reporting:
- Communicate strategic goals, global practice and challenges to local functional teams;
- Proactively review, interpret and provide insights into local business performance and share business insights, opportunities and risks with Global Leadership team;
- Communicate regular updates on local launch dates and challenges throughout the organization;
- Lead daily stand up sessions.
- Team coordination:
- Define clear performance expectations aligned to the organization goals;
- Coordinate different functional teams locally to ensure goals are met;
- Share leads and empower teams to ensure ownership and confidence is built;
- Ensure high performance culture and engagement.
- Strategic planning:
- Write business proposals;
- Develop opportunities and provide feedback, challenges and risks associated with partnership opportunities;
- Liaise with functional Heads to define local business 90 day execution plans and business strategy.
- Build and promote brand through relationships with the government, industry players, studios, distributors, etc. to further develop business opportunities.
- General Management:
- Drive revenue targets, manage operational costs and cashflow within annual budgets;
- Manage, monitor and allocate resources to functional teams;
- Manage and perform local approvals within authority levels.
- Manage operational costs and cashflow;
- Prepare and share budgets for local entity with regional finance controller;
- Report on all credit card withdrawals;
- Advise HR on workforce planning in local entity;
- Shortlist candidates for vacant positions;
- Cultivate the organization culture and values within the local team.
- Advise office design and branding;
- Build and promote the brand through relationships with the government, industry players, studios, distributors, etc to further develop business opportunities.
- People Management:
- Lead the recruitment and selection process when building the team
- Set clear performance expectations to teams and/or reports, aligned to business goals;
- Monitor, evaluate and feedback on reports’ performance to maintain a high-performance culture;
- Identify performance gaps and training opportunities for reports; mentor and guide
- Manage all leave requests of reports (annual leave, sick leave etc.)
- Background in the online/digital entertainment &media or relevant business with at least 10 years working experience
- Confident yet humble – Convincing yet tactful in dealing with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Successful prioritization of multiple tasks in a fast paced acquisitions environment;
- Balanced thinker and doer – strategizes thoughtfully and executes effectively;
- Active listener;
- Complex problem solving;
- Technical knowledge of entertainment industry;
- Strategic thinker;
- Financial Acumen;
- Emotional Intelligence
Interested candidates kindly send us your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact 0938257118 (Mr. Quynh) for further detail and support.